Thursday 3 March 2016

1.2 Iteration 1 Identifying Functionality

As discussed in 1.1, I will be implementing a Agile Scrum methodology. As part of my first iteration I have to identify functionality and implement them using UML. I identified what I thought were the core functions of my app. Using a use case diagram, I was able to visually see what actors interacted with each use case (functionality) of the system. For visual representation clicks with me a alot more then representing functionality through documentation. Below is a image of the Use Case Diagram that I quickly through together to depict the functionality of my system and its relationship with the appropriate actors.
 The next of the sprint is to create quick draft use case narratives, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams for the functions of the system. I am currently in process of creating the sequence element of the UML. Once that is complete, the design phase of the sprint will be implemented!

No comments:

Post a Comment